As a sex coach/educator and a Certified Sexological Bodyworker based in London, I work with people to help them become more present in their bodies and to become more connected with their erotic selves. In practical terms, this involves teaching body-based ('somatic') techniques such as conscious breath, sensory awareness, and erotic mindfulness – and supporting people to establish their own practice upon these foundations.
The results are often better concentration, more conscious and considered life choices, and better sex.
The World Health Organisation defines sexual health as "…a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality; it is not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction or infirmity." (WHO, 2006a)
My work is absolutely aligned with this wellbeing-focused definition. Sexological Bodywork is a form of body-based education and coaching designed to cultivate sexual wellbeing and expand the scope of the erotic in our lives.
Would you like to:
- Feel more ‘here’ in the present moment?
- Feel more connected – with yourself and to others?
- Learn techniques and skills to enhance your erotic life?
- Explore your body’s potential for prolonged pleasure?
- Learn how to recognise and voice your desires?
- Tackle sexual shame?
- Learn and practice authentic consent?
- Discover ways to integrate the erotic into your everyday life?
- Re-learn connection to your body if it has undergone changes in ability, or changes due to later life stages or medical/surgical interventions?
Embodied learning, enhanced self-awareness, and self-empowerment are foundational goals of the Sexological Bodywork approach. In sessions with me, you can expect to:
- Learn techniques and skills you can take away and integrate into your life
- Experience supported practice of those skills to help you know them 'in your flesh'
- Feel safe and held in a boundaried structure of one-way touch (practitioner to client)
- Explore with curiosity and joy
- Be ‘seen’ and valued
Find out more about sessions and why I think somatic sex education and coaching can bring profound learning and awakening.